- All jewellery is beautifully packaged inside a bespoke Charlotte Bezzant box. Every single item is gift wrapped.
- A handwritten gift message can be included at no extra cost if required.
- Customer is responsible for all customs and VAT charges.
- Items under £100 are dispatched by Royal Mail Signed For Service. Goods over £100 are sent by Special Delivery. Goods sent internationally are always sent using a tracked service.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your item, it can be returned for refund or exchange up to 28 days from purchase, provided it is in perfect condition and in original packaging. Exclusions are for one-of-a-kind items when it is specified on listing, and for bespoke commissions, returns are accepted on these only if faulty.
- Please note: customer is responsible for return postage unless the item is faulty.
- Customer is responsible for the goods until they are safely received by Charlotte Bezzant Jewellery. We suggest using a suitable tracked service.
- For hygiene reasons, earrings may only be returned if faulty.
- Returns address:
King's River Cottage, 21 Wolsey Road, Hampton Hill TW12 1QP
- Contact: [email protected]